The American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Expo (AIHce) is the “must attend” event for thousands of industrial hygiene and occupational and environmental health and safety professionals. Spend the day virtually at AIHce and gain:
- New perspectives and up-to-date research via phone
- Guided presentations and abstracts over the web
- Opportunities to interact via question and answer sessions
- Educational experiences, in short, manageable time frames through out the day.
- Cost effective training opportunities for individuals, large groups or even local sections
- “Attend” some of the most fascinating and thought provoking technical sessions at AIHce 2010. Learn via a unique, trend-setting conference experience from the convenience of your home or office. Relax, access and absorb useable information and knowledge you can apply in your own practice!
Get 100% of the same great AIHce experience, certification maintenance points and practical information – with more flexibility and zero travel costs. Hear and see the same Technical Sessions you’d see in Denver! Plus, you’ll be automatically subscribed to the AIHce Virtual Tech Session (AIHA) Community further extending your interactive virtual networking opportunities. Your one-day AIHce Virtual Tech Session registration includes: (more…)